♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Hair

Alright. Now for the details. Yesterday I splurged because I saved so much money on food shopping at an Aldi's instead of a Wal-Mart. I bought a 11 dollar box of Fuschia hair dye. I wanted Tosha to give me layered highlights. She started with the top layer first, and then put that hair up, which messed that plan up. She was worried that I would hate it, but I kept telling her that if my hair had fuschia in it, I would love it. So, when I showered and dried, I saw my hair, and ran out into the living room and screamed. Tosha saw it and screamed. Ashley screamed because we were screaming. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAIR! :D It is very Fuschia at the parting of my hair, and then it gets gradually darker, and is fuschia all over. I would say pink or purple, but it's in the middle of the two colors. The underneath of my hair in back is fuschia too. I went to a little kids' halloween party to see Tosha's nephew, and then we handed out candy while those kids went trick or treating through Fenton hall. I saw so many cute costumes, but I have 3 favorites: a baby in a tootsie roll costume, a boy in an old man costume(hat, beard, mask, cane and all) and a CHICKEN!! That chicken suit was so cute...on a kid about as old as Jesse. (a thought occured to me...Denise, are you going to call Jesse "Baby Jess" until he's 30? that would be hilarious on his high school graduation...."I'm so proud of you Baby Jess!" lol...) anyways... I saw my economics teacher while his kid was trick or treating, and the IMA sponser too. I had a lot of fun yesterday doing so many trivial things. At work, I got a bag with candy, glittery magnets, and a note thanking me for being such a good worker. I will be up in moods all week now...

Oh yeah, once my RAM gets back, I will be able to post the pics I took. Tosha curled my hair, and it was parted like Denise's.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I NEED A PICTURE...I can't quite visualize this hair treatment. Is this like a October Fools Prank...did you really do that? Proof, I need proof. Show us the goods!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    i cant right now, i could take a picture with a throw away camera that i dont have and then develop it with the money im trying to save and send it to you guys...but i just have to wait until the RAM gets back

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the color sounds great. anything in the red or purple family sounds good.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger denise said…

    lol yeah i would do mine that color if u were around here lol and no i wont call jess that for ever but what would be worst calling him baby jess or peanut lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home