♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, October 13, 2005

Guess what?

I bought a pumpkin! Why, you may ask, is that something important? Well, my friends, let me tell you why it is so important. The significance of the pumpkin is that I can afford a pumpkin. And why can I afford a pumpkin? Because I have a job! I have a job as a librarian assistant, for 7$ an hour! I start training tomorrow, and yes, I get paid while in training too!

On another note, I went to a state chapter meeting for NAMA with a girl named Jenny, and we thought that we were supposed to follow a group of people. We were at a pumpkin patch farm. So we followed them onto a tractor ride. Big wagons being pulled by a tractor. We figured out by the time the guy stopped to let people pick their own pumpkins that we weren't supposed to be there. I picked out a pumpkin, and we rode back with the group, and got back to the greenhouse in time for the real meeting. It was quite an adventure. When we asked the guy who owns the farm where the NAMA people were supposed to go, he got very very very grumpy...Kinda like the lady at the fresh produce thingy...the sign said that they have melons when we asked if she had cantelope...she yelled: WE DON'T HAVE MELONS! Ooook...the sign was wrong. so yeah, that's my exciting day other than the fact that I got called for an interview yesterday, had the interview today, and got a call saying I got the job at 2:00PM today. I hope all your days were as good as mine was! :)
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am sooo proud of you. That will make you feel so much better and give you something to do. See working with me as my TA paid off. LOL

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i knew you would get the job.now you wont need to shovel snow for ten dollars an hour.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Congratulations! I sent your Halloween care package...keep and eye on the mailbox.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    maybe i'll suggest the snow shovelling job to ashley, the only roommate who doesnt have a job now..hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home