♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weekend

Well, everybody knows what I did Thursday night. Yes, I drank, but it was not a lot. It was uneventful with the exception of my roommate falling off the top bunk. She's ok. Right now I am waiting for a steak to cook. My roommate Angela likes to watch the cooking channel, and cook all sorts of things. I slept today from 2-9:30 pm. I guess she made steaks for her and her boyfriend while I was sleeping, which I had no clue anyways, but she was nice enough to tell me when she was leaving that I could cook the last steak for me. So there it cooks. It's in this old fashioned(but better working) George Forman grill. Its been on there about 15 minutes now, because it keeps coming out pink.

On another note, I can't seem to be able to load Annette's site. I can get everyone else's, but not Annettes.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger denise said…

    yeah i know cindy tried it on my comp today and she thought it was problems with my comp lol

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am glad that you are having fun. I had steak tonight also. It was good.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Oh, does my site load now? I don't know what happened. I could not get it to load last night or this morning either...so I had to go to the Chat and Chew site and then go into my publishing site that way. Let me know if it works now. I reloaded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home