♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, September 19, 2005

Participation

I went down to play volleyball with a few people at 6PM, and got back at 8:30...my arms are swollen, but I had an awesome time. I did a lot better than I ever did in school, because we weren't keeping score. Tosha, Ashley, and Angela were in the bleachers cheering for me for a while, then they joined in. I also entered the Texas Hold'em Tournament, but I need the moolah soon lol. It's only five dollars, but I've only got 1 dollar in nickels. Mom is sending me some money today, because the Tournament is on Thursday. I am also thinking about being in NAMA...it has something to do with Economics, but I am going to the first meeting to find out what it's about. If I like it, I will apply for an officer position. I hear that there are some openings, even for first years.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home