♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, October 09, 2005

Haven't been on in a while

Yeah, my internet is still down, but it's a problem with the computer. It is still going well with my roommates and all, we have a lot of fun when we are all together.

What has been happening:

1.) Two of my roommates went into their friend's rooms, hid an object in each room, and left a ransom note. One was a monkey, and the ransom note said to leave $$ in the computer lab or they would "beat their monkey". The other was a squirrell, and the ransom note was the same, only it said "steal the squirrells nuts". The people freaked, called the front desk, and a security guard came to our apartment. Good thing I wasn't there.

2.) Mark (one of the people who's squirrel was hidden) and Brian, put our chair and couch out on the balcony. Room inspections were that night, so when the Resident Advisor walked by, and saw them, we got Mark to help us put the couch and chair back.

3.) We watched The Amityville Horror tonight. I am scared out of my freakin wits. I actually screamed a couple times.

And that's all that really happened. If I can't remember it, it isn't worth repeating. Well, I will be back later...sometime...cya...
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Sounds like you are having a blast. How is your homework going?

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    FYI...Amityville is just down the road from me. I could be there in 20 minutes. I have actually been to that house but it doesn't look anything like the house did years ago when the book was written.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Sweet! Can you take some pictures for us? Or are pictures allowed?

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    oh yeah, I don't feel like posting tonight, but I got 270$ from my loan money...they gave it to me in cash. I am going bowling tonight for as many games as we can play for 5$ a person. Thats awesome. we went to taco bell(taco tuesdays) and accidentally got 4 free hard tacos and a free quesadilla.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am glad that they give you money

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger denise said…

    oh that is a great movie i loved it an have watched it 4 times lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home