♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, September 25, 2005

Laundry time

I am waiting for my clothes to dry... Ashley and I are doing laundry together. I had a load to do anyways, so I just put my dirty sheet and pillowcases in with my clothes... The ones she puked on...There wasn't much on mine, and there was a lot on hers, so yeah. I actually put the detergent in this time, so no problems there. And I got a different dryer, so hopefully my clothes will be dry the first time, so I don't have to spend even more money.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Isn't laundry fun....oh I mean, t'nsI yrdnual nuf....ho I naem.... that was a special comment for Dee...I think she must be a little dyslexic and she reads better backwards. Atleast that is what she said on her site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home