♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, October 13, 2005

There's Nothing New Really

I got a checking account yesterday. I know that I will get a lecture from everybody but mom, considering I just talked to her a few minutes ago... It just seems that sometimes you people think that I'm someone else. It may be my first one, but because of Cindy and Denise both having a checking account and talking about it, I know how to do it. (anyways, the checking was cheaper than the savings account, and since I don't have a car, I don't want to have to go to the bank every time I need money.) I don't know why, but I love to balance checkbooks. "You won't think that when it's YOUR checkbook" that's what everyone is thinking at this moment. I will just have to deal with that. I am majoring in Accounting, people.

I bought 41 dollars worth of groceries yesterday, and some fish. An orange fish named Ned, and a blue fish that is nameless at the moment. I am accepting fish names at the moment, so if you have an interesting one that will catch on quick, then tell me. I will not take any names off of the movie "Finding Nemo". That is overdone. They are little fish, tropical, and they are less than an inch big, but they will grow.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That is a good thing to do that way you can see where your money goes. How about Fred,

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    no...name it Tuddles caus he likes to swim in puddles.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I'm sorry Cindy, but I think I like Tuddles better than Fred...Although Fred would go good with Ned...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home