♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, October 21, 2005

Well, I haven't been doing too much...haven't gotten many calls from people other than Denise. Denise calls about every day, sometimes just every other day.

I am making Mac and Cheese right now. Yeah, that's about it too. I got up at 4pm today...I guess I was just tired. Went out to eat last night...got all "hookered up" for a party, but there was no party. Hookered up, for me and Angela, would mean putting on makeup that we wouldn't normally wear. I had glitter EVERYWHERE on my face.

I have been working a little all week. Since I'm still in training, and will be until after the 28th of October, I haven't been working full shifts. It will be a small paycheck, but that's ok. It's money. The work is different from what I did in Axtell, because there are Court Reporting tapes to check out, and we do that on this ancient computer...it doesn't even recognize the year 2000. We have to set the year as 1925. There isn't much more to tell about it.. So I will go and play games or watch TV for a little while...Maybe Forensic Files...it's on now
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i like calling u just sitting there lisening to u and your friends is worth it lol ha ha ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home