♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Screw Titles!

I can't think of any good titles anymore. I got my debit card yesterday in the mail, and it is activated now. I am not going to go overboard with the debit card, because I can't keep track of it as well as I can checks. I am tempted to buy a halloween costume, but I could use a few skirts for special occasions, since the only skirt I have is black and down to my ankles. It makes me feel Amish. So I'm thinking shorter (not too short) and brighter.

I also got my package from Annette in the mail. I love the pumpkins and bats drawn all over the top! I was more excited to get this package than the last one. I think it is because the package was smaller. "Good things come in small packages" It had a jack-o-lantern candleholder, fake glittery leaves, pine cones, and little dried flowers inside it (which all go on the shelf between the sink and the hallway) and black socks with cat faces on the sides, which I'm wearing now. Of course, it had shitloads of candy. I haven't eaten it all yet.

Eric and I went garage-saling yesterday. I pointed out a sign, and I didn't think he'd actually be up for it, but he was. We went to three, but all were old signs. I forgot to tell him that "garage sale season" was kinda over, and you won't find many on a Monday if there are any. We had fun tho, driving around Des Moines and West Des Moines. And we went back and took down the old garage sale signs with the people's permission. That wasn't a very good idea, considering one of them was by a street light. Des Moines drivers are very...bad.
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I thought the pumpkins and bats were cute too...what can I say, i'm the queen of doodles. What do you mean you have not eaten all that candy yet....jez, you better do it before someone else does. lol...Happy Halloween!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Happy Halloween to you too!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Are you going to get a different color other than black? Inquiring minds want to know.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    what?? get what now?

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    a skirt? i already said that I was getting a brighter color

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    yeah but black is so so flexable...you can match it with almost anything and its very easy to spice up. Plus I have been in NY too long...black is the color here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home