♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, October 23, 2005

At Work

I'm at work at the moment, still in training...hardly anyone comes in on Sunday, so it's a little boring. I can get homework done while I'm here, as long as everything else I need to do is finished, like putting away tapes and stuff like that. As a matter of fact, I finished my paper for Microeconomics, I think I'm gettting a C in that class. I have an hour and 15 minutes left before I get to go. I will get 3 hours in today, and next month, I will have 10 one week, 10 the next week, 9.5 the week after that, on break the next week, and 10 the week after that. I think.

Eric hit a deer. IN DOWNTOWN. I just don't know how that's possible. His passenger side door won't open all the way. He didn't know this, and when he took me to Dahl's to get something, and I told him that my door wouldn't open all the way, he thought I meant that we were parked too close to another car.

Not much else to write about, I'm having the usual homesick problems, but hearing from Denise so much helps with that, and mom has called me several times this weekend. It helps so much, even though there isn't much to talk about. Well, I am going to play some games or read or something for the next hour and 10 minutes....cya.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like your keeping busy. i finally got my heat turned on. now it can warm up so i will need my fan.i like the cool weather, but not the ice.the three babies are still alive . they dont seem to mind the cold. im suprised someone hasnt run over them since they have a facination for moving cars.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    MIchelle, I am not going to be able to call for awhile because I have to cut back on a few expenses and the cell phone is one. But I do think about you every day. I will just start sending you an email every day to tell you what's up.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Michelle, I read your last comment on my site and I posted a special blog just for your benefit. Check it out...you can't miss it. As far as being homesick...I understand that. Hell, I live clear out here...and it sucks sometimes and at other times it is a blessing. LOL, Cindy will understand that. Anyway...if you keep busy, Christmas will be here so fast that you will be caught off guard.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Yeah, because I don't fight with any of them guys anymore because I hardly talk to anyone around there. I talk to Denise a LOT because we both have no lives :P lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home