♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, March 24, 2007

Not much is happening here.. Last night I got off work 2 hours early and our trainer bought pizza for us. Only one more week until I get paid. That's going to go for mostly rent, so if I owe you money you will just have to hold hands with everyone else I owe money to right now and sing and dance and wait, lol. Actually, I only owe Denise, Mom, Jamie, and Lena money. I've never had to borrow as much money as I have these days, and it makes me happy to be able to pay it back. And, I will have money by the time Elishia's birthday gets here. Yay! Now if I can just find a ride back home for his party.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger denise said…

    hey eli's b-day is this sunday dont what time dont know where but i will get back to u on it ok ttul bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home