♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One More Thing...

I got all my laundry finished tonight. I've been putting a load in the wash right when I get home and do as much laundry as I can since I don't have any competition for the washer at 1:00AM. I got through 5 loads in 2 days, which I think is great. I haven't been doing too many dishes, so they are piling up, but I did them for about 15 minutes today, which was until the dish drainer was full. I will do more tomorrow night since it will be a few days until I have a full load of laundry. I am getting to bed now, before 4:30. I want to get a kind of set time to go to bed every night, that way I can have a set time to get up too. At this point, it's going to be 12:00 or 12:30PM.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger denise said…

    sounds like your enjoying your job.Im writing under denises name since i havent figured how to do it under my name. call when you get a chance.I need your address.plan to have eli and victoria both this weekend. it should be nice enough rhat they can play outside.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I am not coming home this weekend. Since I work until 1am on Friday, and Jamie is going home on Friday night, and coming back in the same night, I can't get home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home