♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, January 08, 2007

Stole'd

Part 1: The Birth of You


Were you a planned baby? No

Were you the first? Nope, I was the last
Who was present at your birth?: My mom and Dad, I assume

Were your parents married when you were born? Nope

What is your birthdate? December 29th, 1986


Part 2: The Family


Are you parents married or divorced? They were never married
Are you an only child?: Hell no, lol
If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? Youngest

What are your sibling's names?: Cindy, Cathy, Mike, and Denise - in order
Which parent do you get along with best? My mom
What do you fight about?: All sorts of stuff... LOL My mom and I are usually on the same side, actually.
Do you have step parents?: No


Part 3: The Friends


Do you have more than one best friend? Kinda yes and kinda no. Holly will always be my best friend, but I made a few great friends in Des Moines, too.
What do you like to do when you are together? Talk about our problems... sometimes go to Bingo.. Like last night. Damn Holly. Damn her winning 40$ too lol.

Do you share the same interests?: Yes
Which friend can you tell anything to?: Holly, Tosha, Ashley.


Part 4: Your Personality


How high/low is your self esteem?: Depends on who I'm with. Mostly its at a neutral position
Do you get depressed about things easily?: Once in a while
Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)? I took a test on this for the guidance councilor at AIB, and I'm an introvert.
Are you happy?: Extremely - given the fact that I just lost my dad.
Do you live life to the fullest?: Prolly not all the time.


Part 5: Appearance


Are you comfortable with the way you look? Yeah, most of the time.
Describe your hair? longish dark dark brown with blonde (soon to be pink) chunks.
How do you dress? In clothes.. I'm not too terribly picky about my clothes.


Part 6: The Past


Were you a strange child? Oh yeah.
What did you used to love that you no longer do? Power Rangers. Hey, at least I didn't like Teletubbies like the dumb girls did when I was in 6th grade.
Do you have the same friends? Yeah

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? Man, with the siblings I have, it's hard to pick out ONE time I *wasn't* traumatized. LOL


Part 7: The Future


What is your ambition?: Graduate College.
Are you scared of growing old? Nope. I'm gonna be a crazy old cat lady livin with my sister. Don't worry Cindy... I'll live with Denise lmao
Do you want to get married?: Yes, eventually


Part 8: The Outdoors


Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Indoors

Favorite Season? Spring

Do you like walking in the rain? NO


Part 9: Food


Are you a vegetarian?: No, the meat tastes too good.
What is your favorite food? Chicken and Noodles over Mashed Potatoes... MMMM
What food makes you want to gag? Saurkraut
What is your favorite dessert? Apple Crisp!!
What is your favorite restaurant?: Valentino's
Are you a fussy eater? Yes


Part 10: Relationships and Love


Are you single or taken?: taken
If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?: Nick
Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?: Yes
Do you believe in love at first sight? Sometimes


Part 11: Experiences


What was one of your greatest experiences?: Moving to Des Moines for a year.

What was one of the worst? When dad died.
Have you ever done drugs? Nope - excluding cigarettes and alcohol.

Have you ever thought you were going to die? No.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home