♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving...Maybe

An old friend contacted me on Facebook a while ago, and once we got to talking, she said she needed a roommate and I told her I needed to get out of Axtell, so she is going to let me move into her apartment and be her roommate in Manhattan, KS! I'm excited because this girl, Jamie, was always nice to me in school. She hung out with me and Holly quite a bit, actually. A lot of the fun memories I have of Axtell include her. She said that if I could move in tomorrow, it would be alright with her, so I am going to move out as soon as I can. There are more job opportunities in Manhattan, and mom seems excited that I'm getting the chance to move out too, so I'm not complaining, lol.

Labels:

glitter graphics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home