♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, December 28, 2006

Birthday Wishes...

We have been having a blast over here at Denise's. Teala and I just got finished at the new coffee shop and computer place that opened here in Seneca. We bought some jellybeans. Caramel apple, buttered popcorn, and strawberry cheesecake MMMMMM. The lady doesn't know very many people in Seneca, but she seemed very very nice. I'm looking at the business card she gave me and it is called Bishop Media. The ladys name is Genevieve. OMG I love that name. I've been saying I wanted to name the kid I'm never going to have that.

We've been playing Canasta, Life, Hillbilly Rummy, and Super Mario Brothers 3. Taking pictures out the wazoo. And, I put some blonde streaks in my hair. Half the people I have showed my hair to have commented that it is "different". And half those people I know meant it in the "different-but-I-think-it-looks-like-shit-" type of different. That's ok. I like it.

We are going to go play bingo for my birthday tomorrow. We as in my mom, dad, Denise, Teala, and I. It would be nice to win, but I probably won't.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home