♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, December 03, 2006

Homework

Well, there hasnt really been much going on lately. And there is nothing more depressing than seeing your own blog with the words "I did nothing today" 3o times in a row. So, Annette gave me a homework blog. Thanksgiving or Things that make me puke. I choose the puke topic.

  1. Saurkraut
  2. Mushrooms
  3. Things that spin
  4. Poop
  5. Other people puking
  6. Guys who get off on girls who like to be spit on
  7. The color brown
  8. People who think I need to smile more
  9. People who think they know whats best for me (not the ones who are sincerely trying to help. the ones who think it is their DUTY to make you a better person.)
  10. Biting into onion and tomato chunks in chili, spaghetti, goulash, or any pasta dish. (I usually take them out)
More to come probably . . .
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Ok...very entertaining. now if I ever what to make you hurl, I know where to start.

    Next assignment: Do the Christmas meme on my site. Check out my baby niece that was born on the 8th.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home