♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, October 13, 2006

Cats

I am a big cat lover. I have one cat, but she is an indoor cat, so all of her food is inside. Today, I heard cats screaming and so I went outside. My cat, the bully, was beating up this other cat, so I chase her away from the stray and try to get the other cat to go away so it wouldn't get beat up anymore. Thats when I heard mews coming from the side of my house. Two kittens were trying to find their momma, which might be the bigger cat, I don't know, but I know what my cat would do if she saw those kittens. There would be no more kittens left. So she is staying inside and not coming out until those kittens get some food in them and I put up some signs to see whose they are. I hate leaving them outside in the cold, but I can't catch them. I left a can of cat food out for them, and made a meowing sound while I was hiding until they found the food...they are still out there eating.

We used to have a lot of cats ...and that meant there were cats everywhere. Now people will leave cats at our house because they think we still have a lot of cats and wont mind taking care of them.

Sorry for the cat ramble, but I had to vent somewhere. lol
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you hun!

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My bank don't like you. Thief.

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You cannot stop the defiler of souls...

    So due is your payback for hindering his progress...

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and by 'hun', I meant Tisha. No one will ever love you again.

    You were right about me being evil. Lookie...

    Stop giving out my websites, and delete my comments from your page. That way there are no memories, and no links. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I will be damned if you ruin the greatest thing in my life.

    I am finally happy, and it's all thanks to me leaving you. I have the most wonderful girl in the world, a daughter on the way, and I am getting my own place. I will finally have my freedom, and unlike you, Tish is not forcing me to do things that limit my future.

    Why don't you just go crawl back into the rotting pile you came from and stop depressing people? The world will be better off that way. You've definitely fallen, but you are far from being an angel.

    And next time your friends decide to hack me, remind them this...even if they route their attacks through a transparent proxy, I can STILL trace them. Blue Valley Telecom will be hearing from me soon, as I have a record of all the IP's. You should know better.

    Oh, and I have sufficiently proven to my bank that you took that money. I'm being compensated until it's returned, one way or another. I hope you enjoyed my $400 while it lasted, because it's coming back to me.

    I'd tell you to go to hell, but that's where me and Tish are headed...and you aren't deserving enough to share the same plane as us.

    In case you didn't get the other two. There for the whole world to see.

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The beauty of this is, you can't get a hold of me for this, because you have no return path!

    And this is certainly not a crime, after all...there are no laws governing souls. At least, none in parliament.

    Tell me, have you heard the legend of the evil goddess Tierc? Quite interesting, it is...

    But alas, you are not her. Sorry to dissapoint you.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home