♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, August 28, 2006

Update on the diet. Lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Haven't had a pop for a week until tonight, and it was Sierra Mist Free (diet). That pop is soo good.

One of the things I remember about being a kid is always having enough Barbies and Barbie clothes. Mainly because my mom makes the clothes. Had about 40 barbies and pretty much unlimited clothes. Heaven.

Also, 10 reasons why I love books.

-I can put it down anytime I want, during any part, and (unless I lose my bookmark) I don't have to search for where I left off.
-I don't have to rewind or fast forward.
-They don't need a remote or batteries or cords or electricity
-Can read them in a power outage with a flashlight
-Gives more detail than the movie.
-I can picture the characters any way I want, and I'm not disappointed by my imagination.
-I can decorate my bookmark any way I like it, and have as many as I want.
-They last a long time, and never come out in a new format (exception: pdf, or web books...they just arent the same as paper books)
-If I fall asleep while reading, the book doesn't continue on without me (unlike a movie)
-I can read them almost anywhere I go.
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger denise said…

    very good points. i started reading the color of her pantys again. lol if u want to read it when i am done let me know. ok

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    nah, id like to find the other books in the series though

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Your Mom made us some barbie clothes and let me tell you, we thought we were in heaven....the were wonderful.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger denise said…

    here are the other books in the series i found.they all look really good. lol

    1. A Spell for Chameleon
    2. The Source Of Magic
    3. Castle Roogna
    4. Centaur Aisle
    5. Ogre, Ogre
    6. Night Mare
    7. Dragon On A Pedestal
    8. Crewel Lye: A Caustic Yarn
    9. Golem in the Gears
    10. Vale of the Vole
    11. Heaven Cent
    12. Man from Mundania
    13. Isle of View
    14. Question Quest
    15. The Color of Her Panties
    16. Demons Don't Dream
    17. Harpy Thyme
    18. Geis of the Gargoyle
    19. Roc and a Hard Place
    20. Yon Ill Wind
    21. Faun and Games
    22. Zombie Lover
    23. Xone of Contention
    24. The Dastard
    25. Swell Foop
    26. Up in a Heaval
    27. Cube Route (2003)

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    We had to have gotten our love of reading from our mother.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Rose Ghost said…

    :-) I've always had a big thing for books. I could read almost before I could talk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home