♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, August 11, 2006

Yet another new blog

I made a blog to chart the progress of a diet my mom and I are on. The link is in my sidebar, but I will post it here too.
Family Food Journal

I am going to be honest about my weight and everything on there, so if you don't like people who aren't 130 pounds, you might not want to go to that particular blog. In fact, if you don't like people who aren't 130 pounds, you might not want to read "I Like To Bite The Ears Off" either. Anyone is welcome to join too, it would be great to have people to share tips and stories and support with. I may have a few people I know recruited. There's no requirement to joining the blog. Even if you aren't dieting, and just want to share stories and support, that's fine too.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i am going to talk to u about it when i come over tomarow so u can help me with the carb counting. i really want to try it with u.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    ok, it really makes you aware of what and how much you are eating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home