♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saturday . . .

Got a little sunburnt from swimming, but had a blast! The reunion was fun, Aunt Darlene raffled off an afghan, my cousin Fred won it, I think. Jesse was busy scaring the crap outta his mom, while I took pictures of it. He loves to climb on things, and especially at the park. Got a picture of a few of the kids at the reunion on top of the play log cabin. The kids that climbed up there were Renee, Carlie Miller, Victoria, Danielle, and Elishia. Renee made it clear that she wanted help down. Elishia is usually scared of everything, so I went to help him down while Danielle was standing there, trying to help him down too. "Are you sure you don't want help?" "No. I am brave. I do not need help" Me and Elishia went through that about 4 times, as he was sliding towards the edge. Well, he slipped and fell, and he was still saying "I do not need help. I am brave." on his way to the ground. It was hilarious, and he didn't hurt himself at all. The kids were hard to round up, but I tried to get a picture of all of my moms grandkids, much to Danielle's joy, she wasn't in the picture. Also, it has been so long since all my mom's family got a picture taken together at the park. (We have had one taken a few years ago at the community building, but it's just nice to have the picture outside.) So, to my surprise, it was almost harder getting the adults to get in the picture than the kids. Those kids for some reason, especially Pearl, love the camera. Every time I whipped out my camera at the reunion, if she saw it, she stopped what she was doing to say "cheese". Anyways, I figured it would be best to just stand by the tree and take the picture, but Cindy had the idea to take it on the jungle gym, which turned out to be a great idea, and Cindy was the first to get up on top. The first thing she said when everyone got over there was "Hey, this is all the farther I go." That cracked me up. The picture turned out great. It seemed like the kids had a lot of fun at the pool, I know the adults in the big pool did, and when I looked at the little pool once, I saw Cindy and Heidi lounging, so I assume they had a good time too. Teala, Denise, Danielle and I played catch, then 'Monkey in the Middle'. We also dove off the board a few times. Carlie was a little scared to go off the board at first, but then she wouldn't stop. During pool check, anyone over 18 can swim while the check is going on. Usually I'm there with Danielle, and I don't want to swim and leave her at the side by herself, but Teala was there, so Denise and I swam, and I will admit, it was fun to see the faces of those brats (not related to us) who kept doing cannonballs right by Danielle and I while we were playing catch. Well, that's about all I have to say about the reunion, I can't put my finger on anything else significant that happened.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home