♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Can't wait for the reunion on Saturday. It's been so hot for the past few days, the fans almost don't cut it. At least I'll be able to swim after the reunion. Again, I'm not really doing much these days. Mom and I are still working on the purses a little, and I'm cutting plastic canvas for her when I'm watching tv. Sometimes I'll forget I sat down to watch tv, and get more done than I expected. Other than that, there's really nothing to tell. Current tv addictions: America's Got Talent, Big Brother All-Stars, Jeopardy, and Degrassi: The Next Generation.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger denise said…

    hey can i use that one bathing suit for the day please. i cant wait i am going to see if billy will watch the boys while i swim with u lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home