♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stephen King and J.K. Rowling...

Ok, so I'm a Potterfreak. I love Harry Potter. I have all the books and the movies. Also, I love Stephen King. He has been my favorite author for a long, long time. I am also collecting his books and movies. So, browsing the internet hoping to find some tidbits about the new Harry Potter book, number 7, the final book, I came across this article. I read through it, and it was enjoyable. The part I liked the most was this:

'Stephen King, reponding to a question about what he is afraid of, said: "When I picked up the Harry Potter books, I was surprised at the depth of the deatheaters." To which Rowling replied tauntingly: "I scared Stephen King." '


That made me chuckle. After reading so many of his books, it is surprising if anything could scare him. Although the guy did get hit by a vehicle...maybe the reflexes are going...oh well, still a great author.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Depressing, but I think its a trick. He can't be dead...or if he is, he will be reborn out of the ashes like a pheonix. I think she is being tricky.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    me too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home