♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I wasn't tagged, but I'm doing it anyways

Needlework by Fred Rosen

He didn't want to talk to her. She hated when there was so much silence and distance between them. "What's the matter Tim?" Carol finally asked.

I'm going to tag Cindy, Annette, and Denise





Book tag goes like this:

1. Grab the nearest book. Don't think, just the nearest book...
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog (Please include the book and author) along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home