♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today is not my day. I was moving a shelf of Mike's that's back on the coffee table that way we could rearrange things. We had just moved the fishtank to a much better spot and got the filter to working again, when mom told me she needed help moving this shelf used to be or still is or whatever. All I know is that it was once Mikes, and we had no input on how it was built. Well, I tipped it forward, and both those shelves inside came out and landed on my foot. Cried for a half hour, and my big toe still hurts. Found out that our dragonfish died last night, probably because the filter wasn't working, but oh well, I'm used to fish dying at this point. All I can do is try to keep them alive and fed. They don't seem to mind their current placing. Mom, Victoria, Elishia and I, and maybe Cindy and Danielle, are going to a thing in Vermillion in September. There is going to be hot air balloon rides. If they are cheap enough, I want to go on one. I am scared to death of heights, but you don't get a chance like that often.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home