♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, September 11, 2006

There's not much going on over here. I was locked out of my classes for the first few weeks of classes. I didn't even know that classes had started until I got an email on the 28th of August saying they had started on the 23rd. Nice, huh? Because I was locked out for two weeks, I had to drop one of the classes because they said I couldn't make up the work I had missed for the two weeks. That means that I'm taking one class this semester, which means that I am not eligible for Financial Aid. I nearly shit when the lady told me this. I told her: "Ma'am, I don't have money. If I am not eligible for financial aid, I can't go to college." She told me that she understands that, and that she, on behalf of the college apologizes, and they are waiving the tutition for the class I'm taking because it wasn't my fault that I couldn't log onto my classes. That makes me happy, because the more classes I take, the sooner I can graduate, and if I take a semester off, I want it to be of my own decision, not a forced financial one.

On a lighter note, mom and I are making plastic canvas stuff, getting ready for the yard sale this weekend, and the craft sale next weekend. I like some of the stuff, so mom is letting me keep a wallet and a box and a keyring. It was my idea to make the boxes. They started out as a little bank/box to keep his cars/box to put lost teeth in.....for Elishia, then I made one for Victoria, then mom and I kept making them, and putting potpourri in them. I haven't been able to smell the potpourri very well because my nose is stuffed up, but there's potpourri in mine, and I think it might smell like Vanilla....I hate vanilla, but it beats other scents, so I may just keep it in there.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home