♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, March 12, 2007

Hmm

So, I start my job tomorrow and it is 3:56AM as I start blogging. Bad idea, right? Not so much considering I go into work at 4:00PM and get off work at 1:00AM. You know that is the best time for me to work, because I'm a afternoon-evening-night person. This way I can get up around the same time I normally do, and I won't have to rush around to get ready, like I would if I had to go to work early. Actually I'm pretty nervous. I just got finished watching 3 discs of the 7th season of Charmed with Lena, one of my new roommates. She lives upstairs with Garret, Jerry, and Alex. Jamie and I live downstairs. I'm actually loving it. Anyways back to Charmed. We made brownies around 6:30pm (we started Charmed around 5 or 5:30). We just got finished not too long ago. I would be in bed, but I made a mistake and left my laundry in the washer for an hour and a half without turning the washer on... but, after we made the brownies, we said screw getting up and down for brownies. We got some forks and started eating brownies out of the pan. After a little while, the boys told Lena that we were welcome to eat chili with them. We brought the brownies up there, and after eating our chili and watching a few episodes, went back upstairs to take our dishes up. They had the brownies on the coffee table in front of them. Looked like they had the same idea as I did, lol. Enough of my random babbling. I am going to do some net surfing until my clothes are dry. Only 3 more loads to do tomorrow before work. I would have had a few more done than 2 tonight had I remembered to turn the washer on..

Labels: , , , ,

glitter graphics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home