♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, March 01, 2007

I know it's a little late, but I had a great Valentine's Day. Eric barely even acknowledged it, let alone get me anything. Nick told me that something was going to be at my apartment on Wednesday. On Tuesday there was a big box on my doorstep. He had shipped it overnight to surprise me. There was a big basket with a big plush fake rose in it. Also there were Kiss Kiss bears. The wings on the boy flutter when they kiss. There was also a coupon book, and a little tin with a kiss coupon. There was fruit roll-ups and gummy hearts and a whole bag of one of my favorite candies.. Hersheys Hugs..mmm. Dove chocolate hearts and Dark chocolate M&M's... I cried.

Last week, he came up to Manhattan to visit for a week. I hope he had fun, but i redeemed two of the coupons already, lol. "Go to a lingerie shop and pick out the sexiest lingerie together" and the "20 minute foot massage" the foot one kinda grossed me out... people touching my feet, but it felt good.

Labels:

glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    that is so sweet, does he have an older brother?????

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    LOL not an actual blood brother, no.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Does he have a cousin....I'm sure one of his cousins will work for Cindy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home