♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh yeah.

I think this is good news. Cindy may have a heart attack when she reads this, but... A coworker of mine, Summer, got Chinese food for lunch tonight, and she offered me a taste of her Emperor's Chicken. I was going to say no, but what was the worst that could happen? I tried it, and OMG it was so good. It was kind of like a kind of chicken that I tried a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I got the name of the chicken and the restaurant that way I can order food from there sometime. So, Cindy, if the Chinese restaurant you and Danielle go to has Emperor's Chicken, I'll go have dinner with you sometime, lol. And maybe I'll try some other things too.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am soooooo hurt. You will try Chinese food with someone you just met a few days ago but not with your sister of 20 years??? LOL

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    It's easier to say no to family than it is to say no to friends, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home