♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

First day

My first day of work was very... interesting. Right now I'm in training, so I'm not taking any customers calls. We are going through the usual stuff right now like who we report to if we have a problem, where all our bosses are located, where everything else is located, sexual harassment, and most importantly, ninjas. Yes, we saw a presentation telling us how to act around ninjas. Never look them in the eye, they may take that as a challenge; never insult them, because there may be a ninja right behind you; there could be sword fights at any time, so make sure you have a katana at all times... It was hilarious. I wasn't expecting anything like it. Our trainer, Amos, is a hilarious guy. I forgot my lunch, so yeah, that pissed me off. I had a whopping 55 cents in my purse, so I ate a small bag of Cheeto's. Not going to forget it today. I actually wasn't that hungry until I got home and realized: wow I have access to food. I'd better eat. I work from 4pm until 1am. It really works for me because then i can stay up until about 5pm and get up at 12pm, and I have a few hours before work to eat and shower and relax.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am glad that you are enjoying your job. It seems like the perfect hours for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home