♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Well, I only have 2 more weeks until I get paid. That excites me a lot. Since I started on the Monday before the next payday, I had to wait 3 weeks, well, me and my coworkers in training. So far, I'm getting a pretty good schedule going, and I usually don't get tired at work. I get up at 12:30, hop in the shower and am out by 1, take any hamburger I had started thawing the night before and set it on the counter to thaw some more, play on the computer until 2, start making dinner, then play on the computer until 3:30 when my ride, Stacy gets here. After work, I throw any dirty clothes I have in the washer and by the time that load is dryed and I have eaten another meal, it's time for me to go to bed. And now that I have nothing to do today, I feel really bored. Having no one here, no one to talk to, and no place to go really helps the boredom grow.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home