♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, December 02, 2005

Tosha is holding me at gunpoint...

Ok, so maybe not... but she does insist that I tell about our trip to Gordmans.

Let me explain to you about Tosha. She is a whore. Not really...but she describes herself as a "word-whore". She says not to tell her boyfriend Kirk. lol. She has every guy she not only knows, but every guy she COMES IN CONTACT WITH wrapped around her manicured finger. She doesn't even try.

So, Eric Tosha and I went to Gordmans to window shop. We are window shoppers because we are poor. lol. So, she was going to apply at Gordmans...because everyone loves her at McDonalds, and it bugs the shit outta her. So, she was going to apply in the store while Eric and I were waiting for her, but she asked the guy how long it would take, and he started talking without looking at her, but then after he looked at her, with her fingernail in her mouth, like she normally has it, (kinky style) he started stuttering: "I uhm, it will be 20, I mean 25 minutes." Eric even noticed this. That's a little odd for him to notice stuff like that. She says that she is going to teach me this "magic trick". Mom, Tosha wants to know if you are proud of me...lol.

P.S. DO NOT TELL HER BOYFRIEND. LOL

Also...I am such a good friend that I make our Math of Personal Finance teacher think I am a dumbass. Tosha is too shy (hahahaha) to ask questions in class. So I ask them for her. But I try to help her in class and he knows this...So, obviously he thinks that I'm telling her the wrong thing, and I just need help...majorly. She when she actually asks a question...he tells her the answer. When I ask a question, it's like I'm a Kindergartner all over again. He acts like I'm the dumbass Tosha makes me out to be. But she looks like a dumbass too!...Oh well, at least we are dumbasses together. Angela just sits there. Bitching. EEEWWW...Maybe she's got the teacher wrapped around her manicured finger too...EEWWW no! Not thinking that anymore. He's old.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    That was a very fun little story. I think I like Tosha....she could be a handy friend to have when you want a discount at a furniture store or something. lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home