♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, you guys won't have to worry about me not having Thanksgiving Dinner. Waneta (Housing Director) has invited me to come to her Thanksgiving Dinner, which is being held in the Fenton Hall Lounge. It's very nice of her to do, and I appreciate it a lot. She knows that I can't come home for Thanksgiving, and she is the one who helped me when I was feeling out of place and when I wanted to go home. So, this is what I am thankful for this year:

  • Family who supports me when I'm gone
  • Denise and her generosity
  • Mom, who wants me to be closer, but accepted my choice to go far away
  • Cindy, who is always seeing the positive in things
  • Danielle, who makes me realize how old I am physically and mentally
  • My friends here who help make it worth being here
  • Victoria, who makes me value silence now that I'm out of the house
  • Elishia, who calls me for a half hour just to tell me that he got stuck in the bed
  • Jesse, for finally being able to beat up the two people who were the meanest to him: Victoria and Elishia
  • People who don't know me very well, but are very nice to me
  • The government, who usually screws people, that made it so that I can actually come to college(grants, loans, scholarships)
  • Axtell, for making me so naive about cities, because ignorance IS bliss.
  • Holly, because we had so much fun together in the recent and long past, that just remembering those times cheers me up.
  • Sarah, who keeps in touch a lot, and helps me remember the times in high school I never want to forget.
  • Being able to have two jobs
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I love your quiet comment. That is so funny. Hope that you have a nice week. I miss you sooooo much.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger denise said…

    happy to help sis. im glad it helps so much.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    uh hmmmm....Annette, for making lots of silly comments on your site and pestering EVERYONE she knows...and sending random care packages....AH, that is better.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Did you see what I did to your Sisters site...I'm still shocked that she actually handed over her username and password. She's so innocent...lol

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I'm sorry Annette...I knew I was forgetting someone

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Oh, its Ok, I just like to give everyone a bad time...lol! I'm such a handful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home