♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nothing new has come up since the last time I blogged. But as I know well, it is always nice to check someone's blog and see a new post, even if that person didn't have an eventful day. I am selling Red Wheel stuff for IMA. It's stuff like Frozen Pizzas, Lasagna, Pizza Bread(which is one thing I'm going to buy) Chocolate pies(which is another thing I'm going to buy) and all sorts of other pies and cookie dough too. There is also a bunch of taco things too. It sucks that Frozen items don't ship well, or I would be begging Denise to buy some stuff. I got 9 dollars from Mom yesterday, and it's almost all gone. She is sending me another 20, to be paid back when I get paid. I would change the background on here, but there wouldn't be much space for a background as it is. So yeah, that's about all for right now... If you want to call me and actually get ahold of me, don't call during these times:

Monday: 6:00AM - 1:40PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM - 1:40PM and 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM - 1:40PM and 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM - 1:40PM and 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Friday: Anytime before 1:ooPM
Saturday: Anytime before 1:ooPM
Sunday: Sometimes working at 5:ooPM - 8:00PM
It's generally not a good idea to call between 8:00AM and 8:30AM, or before 8:00am in general, but if you really really need to get ahold of me in the mornings, that's the best time to do it...before 8:30AM. I have the same class schedule and work schedule next month, so the times wont change like I thought they would. All I know is that I hate to come back to the apartment, check the caller ID and see that I have missed several calls from the people I love back home.

Oh yeah..one more thing....

K-State is gonna kick Nebraska's butt!
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Ok, since Nebraska is in a period of change and we don't expect them to do well fro a few years while they learn this new system....I'll let you get away with that last comment. It's good to know that not everyone in Kansas is loonie...Cindy and Mike like Nebraska...so there is hope for that state. lol.

    Oh and you can change the background as long as it has tiny print, it will look good.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I do not think so since K- state sucks this year worse than Nebraska, and we are on our home turf. I bet ya $5.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home