♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, November 07, 2005

Here Again

I am here at the front desk again, just filling in for someone. There's not much to do other than read and stuff, but hey, I don't mind at all.

Eric called last night. I am not going to go into all the details, but it just seemed like in general that he was kissing ass. That is not really a sore subject, I just don't need to dwell on it. I am anxiously awaiting the package that I hope mom and Denise sent out today..it should get here in a few days. I got my class schedule today, and I only have to walk up to the administration building once. I have Principles of Accounting I again, Business Law I think..., Advanced Grammar which is gonna kick my ass royally, and Math of Personal Finance. Sounds like some hard work on my part.

Oh well, I suppose I'd better get back to doing whatever it was I was doing...Later..
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home