♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, November 04, 2005

Right now I'm at the Fenton Hall Front Desk, filling in a couple hours so that another front desk worker can do some schoolwork, so I'm going to be sitting here for a couple of hours until he comes back. It doesn't seem like a difficult job, it just has a lot of smaller jobs to do, if the need arises. People aren't here much on weekends, and they especially don't come in during the morning hours often, so for the most part I think I'm going to be sitting here reading my book. Which, by the way is a V.C. Andrews book that I have NOT read before. It's called Runaways, and it seems to be a very interesting book. It's about kids who are in foster care. I can get on the computer, watch tv, and some people that work here even bring in their Playstations and play games. Well, I've been here since 8, and I think I am going to play some games online or something.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Glad to see you are keeping busy. I guess by online games you meant that you were going to visit my site...cause its all fun and games at Netter's site, until someone gets hurt. lol. Later gator!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home