♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, November 19, 2005

The bitchy sales lady at Victoria's Secret told me that I'm bigger than a DD...Oh the joy...they don't sell higher than that at Victoria's Secret...and I don't think they sell them at Walmart either...But I bought a bra at Wal-Mart on Friday night...and I bought a shirt also. Both those combined, I only spent about 14$ at Wal-Mart. The bra wasn't even a granny bra...It is black with little pink polka dots and it's a pushup bra. I think I got a good deal.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    First Cindy blogs about boobs....now you. I'm waiting for Denise to blog about them now to make the circle complete. lol

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Oh, Cindy's reminded me of the Victoria's Secret thing...That happened Thursday right after I had my last final at 10:50.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Lane Bryant carries really nice bra's for big knockers. I can't buy bra's there because I was not blessed by impressive boobalas,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home