♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, November 10, 2005

Little Miss Muffet: The Uncut Version

This is for all you spider haters out there like me.

Little Miss Muffet
sat on a tuffet
eaten her curds and whey.
Along came a spider
who sat down beside her
and frightened Miss Muffet away.

Then Muffet went back
and checked her gun rack,
grabbing a .357.
Finding the spider
she sat down beside her
and blew that poor sucker to heaven.

That was on a "Pearls Before Swine" comic I just read. It is a very funny comic.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I don't like spiders very much but they don't freak me out like some other things do.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger denise said…

    oh god i hate spiders so much im glad she blew it away lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home