♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

boring

Everything is just so boring. Some of my classes are boring, and I don't do anything most of the time. So, yeah. Hell, even this post is boring. I will be getting a larger amount this time for my paycheck(s) tomorrow, so I will be going shopping probably tomorrow. I am going to go to Gordmans to buy some stuff, like luggage(3-piece set for 29.99), maybe socks, maybe a sweatshirt (don't have any CASUAL sweatshirts). Most of what I'm going to spend my money on is food. And I'm going to enjoy that most of all, knowing the families I come from.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i am glad u have the money to do with what u wish. feels good dont it. lol

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Have fun shopping. Does the college have activities? I met some really nice people through participating in the activities on campus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home