♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, December 01, 2005

A few things from last night...

Oh yeah. This pisses me off big time. EUROPEAN GAMES DO NOT WORK ON AMERICAN PS2'S. You know what this means Denise. And if I'm right, you are extremely pissed off too. There are different types of systems. One for Europe and I think Japan, and one for American.

Also, last night there was a raffle drawing for our hall, 2West (Soon to be Party in Paradise or Livin in Paradise). There was only one good prize, and most of the other prizes were coozies, frizbees, and cups of some sort. Angela won a frizbee and coozie, and I won a frizbee and a coozie, but the thing is, she won before I did, and she bitched about how she has a coozie just like it at the apartment, and that coozies weren't a good prize, but when I won, she asked me if I wanted to trade her! I just liked the idea of having a raffle. But, the only reason I was really excited for the raffle is because I knew that I had to win something. I am the only one who told Mel about all the extra stuff I did (you get tickets for the raffle when you go to floor meetings, special events, pass room inspection, are in groups, are on a sports team). So that means that while everyone else had maybe 5 tickets in there, I had around 15. It's not like I am the only one doing extra stuff...I'm just the only one who turned it in. That's why I also won the big prize, a DVD player. Angela also bitched because it was a DVD player too. "Oh geez now we have 5 DVD players!" geez.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home