♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weird.

Well, I have been having fun with my roommates. We play card games a lot, like Skip-Bo, Phase 10, and a lot of drinking games without the drinking. (I need practice for when I go to parties...lol, yeah...right...) Mainly I am learning them so that when I come home for Christmas, I can teach Denise how to play them, and her and I can drink and play them in the safety of home. Moose, Ride the Buss, Presidents and Assholes, Ring of Fire, and a whole lot more. I don't know any drinking games, and that's all that Tosha knows. So I teach her my games, she teaches me her games. It's fun. Mark, Ashley, and Tosha didn't know how to play Skip-Bo at first, because they have never played before. So, I taught them, which wasn't hard. But then the first game we played, I kicked their butts... So, I guess they are just "Skip-Bo virgins" while I'm a "Skip-Bo whore"...nice terminology, huh?

Weird.
Also, something weird happened to me today that reminded me of something weird that happened last Friday when I was working at the Front Desk.
***NOTE: I am not used to flirting or people flirting with me.***

I was just sitting there, playing Breath of Fire 3, when this guy, whom I might have seen before, but haven’t talked to or anything walks by, and he starts talking to me. Not so weird, because a lot of people do it. But when he walks by, coming back from where he was, he stopped and talked to me again. People don’t usually do that. I’m thinking: Ok, so maybe he’s just a little friendly. About 15 minutes passes, and there goes the same guy again, and he smiles and waves at me. Again, not so weird...he must have forgotten something. (The weird little thing is that he smiled and waved. Usually it’s one or the other.) He did the same thing when he came back. That happens about 2 more times...meaning: --> twice, and <-- twice. Always waving and smiling, or talking. Weird.
When I told my roommates about it, of course they tell me he was flirting. I love being book smart, but I hate not being guy smart. I never asked his name, or him mine, so yeah, I dunno. (Reading to this point, I’m sure everyone reading this with some knowledge of guys and their behavior are laughing their butts off, or in mom’s case, just shaking her head in disbelief.)

So, I had forgotten all about it for a while until after Tosha, Ashley and I came back from McDonald’s during break and I saw the guy. Not being quite as shy as before, I grinned (so that maybe he wouldn’t think it bothered me) I told Tosha and Ashley while we were walking by the guy: “This is the guy who walks by the Front Desk a million times while I’m working!” and I laugh. His reaction, which I did NOT expect: he kissed the air and winked...We all laughed, and said cya, and when we were back in the apartment, of course, Tosha was teasing me. “He practically kissed you!!”...I said: jeez Tosha, there was like, 3 feet between us...practically would have been closer!

The people in our apartment, including me, are juvenile when it comes to guys when we are joking around.

Classes
Oh yeah, I haven't told about my classes for this term. I started out with these classes:

Business Law
Principles of Accounting 1
***Lunch Break***
Advanced Grammar (AAARGH I HATE GRAMMAR)
Math of Personal Finance

So, I am on Academic Probation, because my GPA is below 2.0 right now, and I can only take 3 classes a term. Once I get off Academic Probation, I will be able to take 4 classes again. So, while I was deciding which class to drop, I remembered that I wanted to change my major. Well, the lady who deals with class dropping/transferring is the same one who deals with major changes. So, I asked her which classes of those 4 I didn't need for an IT major, and she told me that not only did I not need Accounting, but I don't need Business Law either. So I asked her if it would be possible to drop both those classes and transfer into a class that pertains to my major, and she said that would be fine. So, here is my revised schedule:

Excel Spreadsheet Development
***None***
***Lunch Break***
Advanced Grammar (I have this class with Ashley)
Math of Personal Finance (I have this class with Tosha and Angela)

I think I'm going to enjoy it.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger denise said…

    thats cool i am glad its going good and if that guy asks u out i want details and pics. lol

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    LOL You are sooooo cute!!!!!!!! HOw are your classes going now, have you gotten your grades up? Your nosy sister is just being a concerned sister

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Well, it's the first week, so I haven't had a chance to get my grades up.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Hey, wanna know a really fun game to play? Apples to Apples. Katie plays it at college all the time...they are like junkies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home