♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, December 01, 2005

I demand recipes!

Alright, so maybe I will ask very very nicely... I actually have food now, including boneless skinless chicken breasts...Ahh, the possibilities. Now, I want to make chicken strips using the recipe that Cindy told me over the phone that she said that she would post...Well, I have seen no recent recipe posts. I look forward to them as much as I look forward to regular posts on the personal blog sites. Plus, I just need some new ideas. And I'm a picky eater so yeah. But I will have you know that I tried Chicken Alfredo...didn't like it tho...And homemade eggrolls....didn't like those either. Cindy and Danielle would have died. Keomani made them herself, and she is going to teach Tosha and Angela how to do it.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home