♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, December 23, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm home in Axtell now... Dad is here too, so yeah, it's been interesting. Elishia is here, and he is so cute, but a pain in my ass. I'm dying my hair again...I hope it turns out alright. I bought a Gamecube...I know, I know, big $$ down the drain to some of you out there, but it's a big thing for me, to be able to buy something for 100$ and not be completely broke. I also bought the hair dye and a 14$ Texas Holdem Poker Set. The kids opened their presents today. Vic and Elishia loved the gifts I got them, a poodle "Princess" purse, and 5 Hotwheels cars. Dad liked his gifts too. A classic Coca Cola Hotwheels car, and an OCC Motorcycle.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am glad that you are home we missed you so much. We are looking forward to you staying the night over here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home