♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, December 15, 2005

The continuing saga...

Well, I had it all in my mind what I was going to say to Angela and how I was going to say it, because I know I was probably getting too mad about the whole situation. So, when I got up from sleeping during my break, I went and put some water in the pan for macaroni. Angela walks by me and says to me: "I just don't know why you guys are ignoring me" What I meant so say was: "When you act like you are right about everything, it makes me feel like I'm stupid, and when you always top anything I say with something better, it makes me feel inferior." But no...What did I say? I said this:

You. Are. A. Bitch. That's why I am ignoring you, because if I would have talked to you earlier, I would have yelled at you because it pisses me off the way you always have to be right and you always have to be better than everyone. If I were to say something right now, you would say "Well, I did this!" and it would be much better than what I did.

Angela starts telling me everything that's wrong about me, which was fine because I was telling her the same. Tosha comes into the room to see whats going on, as Angela was telling me that Tosha talks about me behind my back ALL the time, (even though Tosha did when we first started being roommates, but Tosha talked to me about what she had a problem with and the problem was solved) and that she is going to go to Waneta and talk to her about it. Tosha tells her that it wouldn't bother us if she went and talked to Waneta, because we had talked to her also. Tosha was mad because Angela says things about her all the time, and Tosha actually walked in on Angela talking about Tosha to Roy. So, there is a little more yelling, and then Roy, her boyfriend has to come in after Angela ran to her room and he was playing Dr. Phil. I don't think he should have done that. If anyone did that, it should have been someone neutral. I feel bad now that she's moving out, but I just didn't plan on yelling. Angela ripped Ashley's "Happy Birthday" sign that Mel puts up for everyone around the time of their birthdays, and wrote "Bitch" on her "Welcome, Ashley, to 2West" sign. Ashley didn't do anything to Angela. Tosha and I were yelling, and Ashley was in the bedroom crying because she didn't want any conflicts to go on, and Angela had to rip Ashley's sign down. It just didn't make sense.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger denise said…

    i cant wait till she is gone u guys will be better off without her.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Its really too bad that you guys couldn't work it out. Some people just don't click.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home