♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Argh...

I asked Waneta if we could have a meeting soon.(*this was this past weekend) She said that she could see us on Monday, because that's when Angela got home. Well, I called Waneta and she said that she had to do it either over the phone, or at the front desk, because she couldn't leave the front desk because she was working there for someone. So, I said sure, but I didn't know how to tell Angela that Waneta wanted to talk to her. So I asked Waneta if she could call back, and ask for Angela. Tosha decided then that she needed to pick up her check, and as usual, she asked me if I wanted to go. She knew that Waneta was calling. I told her that since I got Waneta involved, I should probably stay... Tosha insisted that I go. So I went. It was more fun anyways lol.

I have been keeping our apartment door locked so that maybe Angela will start using her key, and so that Roy, Angela's boyfriend, can't just walk in like he does all the f****** time. Seriously. It pisses me off badly. So, when I come home before Angela, because I have an extra hour off, she has to use her key to get in, even though I'm in the room and I "don't need the door locked". It pisses her off. So, when she walks in, she unlocks the door. I didn't realize this. Tosha and I were doing our math homework, and then someone just walks in the door. Was it Eric? No. Eric doesn't just walk in. Was it Mark? No. He also knocks. It was Roy. So, while Tosha and I tried to do our homework, I couldn't concentrate. So, even though I tried to be nice with the bitch, my voice had that snippy undertone it always has when I'm annoyed with someone. A voice I haven't used much up here. I said: "I would APPRECIATE IT if you knocked before you come in. ERIC doesn't just walk in. He knocks. Everybody else knocks." Roy kinda rolled his eyes and nodded his head, and I didn't even see what Angela's reaction was. Tosha had to keep herself from laughing out loud. They went into Angela and Tosha's bedroom, and Tosha started laughing, and then when Ashley came out, Tosha told her about what happened, and she laughed a little too.

The thing is, we can't like sign a form and say that we want her to move out. It's got to be her decision. But, as Waneta said, it's three agaisnt one. If we want her out of that room, all we have to do is tell her to stop her shit or get the hell out. And, if that doesn't work, we can just make it for her like it has been for us for a while. I stay down in Eric's room as much as possible (but that's not the only reason. I enjoy being down there, playing games, being myself, not having to worry about other people), Tosha tries to pull in overtime to avoid coming to the apartment, and she comes down to Eric's room after work for about a half hour every night this week to avoid her too. And Ashley is never around either, because she just doesn't want to deal with Angela.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i dont know if it would be a good idea for me to come visit. lol if she said anything while i was there i might say shit that would make her cry. then things might get worse for u. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home