♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, December 11, 2005

"GRRRRRR"

That's what Elishia said when I asked him: What does a chicken say?

Elishia was talking with me on the phone the day before yesterday, and since Eric used to be his favorite person when I was dating Eric, I thought I would ask Elishia if he remembered Eric. His reply was yes. I asked him if he wanted to talk to Eric. He said no. I told him that he was mean. He said in this really sad voice: Sorry. I felt bad so I told him that he wasn't mean, that I was just kidding.

So, tonight, I talked to him again. I asked him if he wanted to talk to Eric. He said no. I said: do you like Eric? He says: no. I ask him why. He says a bunch of shit I can't understand. So, Denise gets on the phone and translates it: "I don't want to talk to Eric because I hate him because he hates me. When Elishia got back on the phone I tell him that Eric doesn't hate him. He misunderstands that, and tells his mom: Chelie says that Eric hates me and she hates me too! I'm like: Elishia, I said that Eric does not hate you. Denise has to tell him that too. So I ask him if he likes Eric now. He says yes. I ask him if he wants to talk to Eric. He says no.

This boy is hard to please...
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I just want to know what language that he speaks.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger denise said…

    he takes after me. lol he likes to mess with ppls heads, he just doesnt know he is doing it yet. LMAO he speaks elishianeese. :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home