♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yay!

I haven't been this excited about anything since the morning I got into the car to go to AIB! First of all, I got my first manicure, at the cheapest place I could find, and got my eyebrows waxed (it didn't hurt, just stung for a second and itched like crazy for about a half hour after that). Don't worry you guys, it's not something that I'm planning on doing all the time, or even every other week. I just wanted to do it, so I did it because I have never done it before. I got designs on my nails, which at first I thought were going to be stickers or something like that, but the lady doing my nails hand painted them! It was cool. My nails are so pretty, I will try to post a picture sometime or another. They are pinkish/purplish with 4 white lines that look kind of like )()(, only the bottom points are together at the left tip of the nail. It also has a little glitter between two of the lines, and when I look at it, it looks kind of like a bare tree with glittering snow. I know, I'm a dork, but I don't care.

Also, I am so excited because I get to play Bingo for prizes and money! That makes me so happy, although what I miss about home isn't just bingo, it's going to bingo with people I know like Mom, Dad, Denise, Holly, Candy(she is a hilarious person to go to bingo with), Cindy, and Danielle. Well, that is all for now, so, I am going to go back to playing computer games at work.

P.S. I got both Annette's and Freda's Christmas cards. I have sent out Annette's thank you note, but not Freda's yet.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I want to see a picture of your nails. I waxed Dan's eyebrows myself and she was very worried as she should have been.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I'm trying to take a picture of them...a good picture at least, but my camera is crap.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I love getting manicures and pedicures and getting my eyebrows waxed. Now I want to go get a manicure, darn you! Oh goodie, I love to get mail!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger denise said…

    that is cool cant wait to see them

     

Post a Comment

<< Home