♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, December 10, 2005

What the hell...

I must have looked at the wrong schedule, because I do have to work this morning, and I did stay up until 4:00 in the morning last night...

I must have been very emotional last night also, because I accidentally chipped a nail, and just started bawling...Eric was visiting me while that happened around 11PM and he had no idea why I was crying. I fixed my nail already.

Right now, there are prospective students touring the campus, and as this is the Main Desk of Fenton Hall, they will be down here sooner or later.

Also, I have been playing Neopets as much as I can, so yeah, for anyone who reads this who actually plays Neopets (other than Denise) Advent Calendar this month! If you missed a day this month, Go here to see all the Y7 Advent Calendar prizes(does not include Neopoints gained.)
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home