♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, December 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tosha and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ashley...While running into back into our room after running down the hall and back...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...in this number here...(yes that is a vibrator..Roy gave it to Angela for her birthday)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Our next model is wearing a number which includes a yellow trucker hat that says: 'Let the f*cking begin', a bikini, and a pink feather boa."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tosha, Angela, Ashley and me(I'm taking the pic) playing Fooseball at a party. (Ashley and I kicked their asses!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tosha and Angela beating the shit outta Roy.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home