♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, December 17, 2005

And so the countdown begins...

Well, I go home on Thursday. Home home. As in Kansas. Iowa sucks. Kansas sucks too, I'm just used to it's suckiness. Well, good news for me, bad news for everyone else in my family...The Christmas reunion has been postponed. This means that I get to go to it! Sweet! That was one of the most important things I was waiting for. So, there was a whole bunch of stuff that I was going to post, but I can't remember what they were. To organize my thoughts, I will put headers within this blog. If you don't know what headers are, it's ok, just keep reading.

My Ex-Roommate Situation
Well, Angela is gone for good. Unfortunately, she was the one with the microwave. We will survive until after break. She was the one with the dish drainer too...Or so she thought. Well, ha ha, we had one under the sink that Ashley had bought when she found out that we needed one in the beginning! Also, there is a big round comfy chair out on the balcony that is hers, but she left it. She also left a mess to clean up in her bedroom, tore some of Tosha's pictures of the wall, and forgot the squishy bath mat (thats a good thing). Those are just small prices to pay to get her out.

Pictures
I have a ton of pictures that I am going to post either today or within the next few days.

My Pie
So, it's only 3 more days until my pie comes!! For those of you who don't know me, the only kind of pies I like are Apple(only if there is a lot of cinnamon in the crust and sugar in the filling), Pumpkin (no whipped cream), Oreo, and Chocolate Cream (or French Silk). Well, I ordered a French Silk pie, and it comes in on the 20th! I was going to put it in the cooler along with Denise's stuff, and share it with everyone...but it's a French Silk Pie!! I have to be selfish with this!! I won't get another one of these for a while!! So, sorry guys, but the pie is all mine. See if Denise will share here Tortoise Cheesecake, Brownies, Coffee, or Cookies. She probably will...except maybe the Cheesecake.

My Nails
I'm still trying to preserve my nails so that I can show everyone, but it's not working too well. Right now they keep getting stuck in between the keys on Eric's keyboard. Also, some of the glitter has fallen off, but thats because I accidentally got my nails stuck...yeah.

My Money
I should have enough money for everything I need/want down there. I plan on seeing how much it would cost for a tattoo. I am going to pay for part of my birthday party (I invited Annette, but she has plans for that day). I am going to get Danielle a manicure. I am going to go to Bingo, and maybe get some Valentino's pizza.

I think that's about it for right now.... There is a lot more, so don't be surprised if this post is followed by a post just as long later.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I wish I coud come. If anything changes...like they cancel...I'll be there with bells on. You think I'm kidding about the bells, don't you....I'm not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home