♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, December 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tosha in her nightshirt...this cracks me up everytime I see it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was trying to get a picture of how our living room was currently...but got Tosha's ass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We told her that if she dressed trashy one more time, we'd put her in where the trash should be...(Just kidding, lol, I love you Tosha!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uhm, yeah, I thought I'd catch her doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing...but she was just trying to go to sleep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what happens when you give me a camera...I sit in the living room, call out someones name, and take a picture of them when the come around the corner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tosha, please close your mouth.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Damnit Tosha, didn't I tell you to close your damn mouth?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ashley, Tosha, and I all partying at 2:00AM while Angela tried sleeping...Poor Angela...(the camera was set on a timer...no one else was there)
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home